Check List Meeting Information
Field Hockey Sign Up Information Meeting: Sept. 9,2014
1. All physical forms should have been turned into the Nurses Office by now. The forms were due August 15, 2014. Please see me after meeting if you have not handed in your physical forms.
2. Try outs will begin Tuesday, Sept. 16th , 2014. Please see me if you will not me here.
3:00 pm - 4:50 pm. At Seaview
3. Make sure you have a mouth guard, shin guards, eye goggles… If you don’t have a hockey stick, I will lend you one for try outs. Once you make the team you will need to buy a stick or you are more than welcome to continue to use my stick.
4. Practices will be at Seaview. Time: 3:00 to 4:50pm. Please make arrangements to be here. Religious obligations are the only excused absences.
Rainy day practices will be held at Belhaven Middle School in the Gold Gym.
Yes, we will have practice on rainy days. We only have 16 days of practices.
5. Game schedule will be posted as soon as I have the updates.
6. Oct. 30 th: We will be traveling to Stockton College to watch a college field hockey game.
TBA: We will be adding 2 additional field hockey games to the list, which we will be asking for your parents to transport players to the game. These games will be optional.